I am having an ethical crisis: I met this guy and we have amazing chemistry, it makes me dizzy. I don't want to date, I just want a booty call for brutal raunch and for this he seemed perfect. Then I told a friend about it and she told me she knew him and that he raped her. I believe her- it's the kind of "acquaintance rape" scenario that happens all the time- but I still think he's hot. I feel terrible. Is it condoning rape and rape culture to sleep with him?
What about just thinking he's hot?
When I told a different friend about the situation, she said she thinks most guys would bone a sleeping girl. Is that true?!
Someone with a Boner for Bad Guys
This question is upsetting! Here's the short of it:
1. Do not reward him for his bad behavior by sleeping with this guy.
2. There are so so many handsome dudes who would love to have brutally raunchy sex with you who are not rapists. Move on.
3. I don't want him to rape you! Tell him to buzz off!
4. If I was your friend and I knew you'd continued to bone my rapist, it would make me physically ill.
5. Can you still think he's hot? I'm not going to play Portland Mind-Police here. You can thinking whomever you want is hot. Even if they are the worst person in the world.
Black hearted sociopaths are sometimes handsome and have a dangerous thing going for them.
They, like all feral animals, are for looking but not touching.
In real life, find someone nice and then just pretend they're a BHS from time to time.
P.s. Your friend who said that "most guys" would bone a sleeping girl is TRIP-PING. Ugh! Argh! Blargh! I am rolling around on the ground Argh-ing and hitting my head against the wall right now just thinking of the idea that she even told you that.
What! What planet.... Who.... What!?
Was she born in a garbage can and raised by rats??? No! Not true. Girlfriend needs to splash some water on her face and break free of the scum bags who made her think that.